3.11.2011

Mammoth Vacation Sneak Peak

Happy Friday friends! Man, what a week this has been! My schedule this week at work has been totally overloaded with meetings, so much so that I feel like I haven't had anytime to actually get any work done. Whaaaaaa!!! I'm so thankful that we have an awesome weekend planned. I can't wait to relax, play and not think about work!


Still not quite ready to unleash the vacation recap on you just yet. I'm waiting on a couple of pictures are essential to the recap post. Enjoy this little sneak peak for now.

Happy Weekend!
xoxox

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the sneak peak home skillet!

    Cute hat XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! I got it @F21 and it's my new fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture in Mammoth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot Woot.. Can't wait for the Mammoth Recap :) It looks beautiful there :) p.s. we need to hang out soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the blog lovin' peeps!