2.09.2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Hump Day everyone! We're only one day away from my favorite day of the week - Friday Eve! Wooo hooo!

As usual I'm linking up with Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy

Wednesday Sweater - Express
Slacks -
Pumps - Tahari
Watch - MJ
Necklace - Tiffany


Thursday This is my morning/commute look for your viewing pleasure
Wool coat - Tommy Hilfiger via Burlington Coat Factory
Bloomie - Sew Soozy aka Kris from Simplify
*I got a shoutout from a group of men this morning re: the bloomie in the form of
"Heyyyyy beautiful flower!!"
Tote - Diane von Furstenbrrg via Marshall's
Shoes - Puma
Blouse - Apt 9 Kohl's
Grannie sweater - Frenchi
Slacks - Daisy Fuentes Kohl's
Watch - MJ
Flats - BCBG

Friday
Blazer - Semantics
Top - no namer from Ross
Dark denim jeggings - Old Navy
Boots - Steve Madden
*Sooo happy this outfit turned out like I had imagined!

Tuesday Cashmere sweater - BR
Slacks - Halogen
Necklace - Tiffany
Pumps - Tahari

2 comments:

  1. You are so put together in every photo ... I'm envious he he

    Haha bout the shout out....pretty girl :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. My fav being the jeggings and boots...oh AND the Bloomie!!! Thanks for the shout out! I have new colors going in today. You look every bit the business woman I know you are!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the blog lovin' peeps!