2.02.2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday again, already. You know what that means.....time for some WIWW action. I'll admit this past week my outfits were pretty boring. When I started participating in this blogging phenomenon I was super excited but somehow I've lost my mojo. Still trying to figure out where it went but hopefully it'll come back soonsies!

Once again, I'm linking up with the ever so fabulous
Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy.

Wednesday Sweater - DKNY Jeans from Costco
Tee -No namer from TJ Maxx
Slacks - BR
Watch - MJ
Flats - BCBG

Thursday
Blouse - BR
Slacks - Gibson from the Rack
Sweater (affectionately known as the granny sweater) - Frenchi
Pumps - Nine West
Watch - MJ

Friday Tank - Old Navy
Jacket - Don't know the brand but shes from the Rack
*I struggle with how to wear this jacket. Did I do it right?*
Jeans - Lucky
Wedges - No namers from Marshalls, I think
Watch - MJ

Monday
Sweater - French Connection
Slacks - Apt 9 from Kohl's
Pumps - Tahari
Watch - MJ

Tuesday




Sweater - LC from Kohl's
Top - Elle from Kohl's
Slacks - BR
Flats - BCBG
Watch - MJ

6 comments:

  1. Work it shake it own it gurl.

    You rocked it on all days I must say but Thursday that top is super de dooper cute on you~!~
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great in that blue jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, put together, and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post girl! you look fabulous so classy elegant and poised! id love to follow and see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the blog lovin' peeps!