2.25.2011

Time for some R&R

As I mentioned in my last post we're heading out to Mammoth on Sunday for a week of snowboarding. All we have on the list of things to do is laundry and a costco trip to load up on the necessities. Mammoth has been blessed with over 28 feet of snow this season so far! Unbelievable!

The trip I took this week to Silicon Valley went really well. I had a great time and took in an abundance of new info. Networking was a huge part of this trip as well and I really enjoyed the group dinners and meeting new friends from across the country. Staying at the Four Seasons wasn't too bad either!

Whenever I'm away for work or pleasure I enjoy documenting my trips with cell phone pics to share with my husband. In this case it was a fun way to connect the faces and names of people from work I'm always talking about. Here is my week in pictures.

One of my bosses aka drinking buddy

Yummy spumoni (Italian version of neapolitan ice cream + fruit and nuts) @ Il Fornai
Training room Tuesday & Wednesday
Thursday's training room
Tuesday - Thursday outfits for your viewing pleasure :)


Neat art on the parking garage @ San Jose airport
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Be back soon with a recap of our trip!
I'll leave you with a couple of fun quotes I heard this week for the first time.

"Fortes fortuna adiuvat" aka Fortune favors the bold

It's not who you know....it's about who knows you!

xoxo
Shorty

3 comments:

  1. Have a fun and safe trip in Mammoth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice business trip & have a great time in mammoth! Can't wait for that post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura! Found your blog off Erika's. Hope you have lots of fun in Mammoth! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the blog lovin' peeps!