1.26.2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello everyone, hope you are having a great week!

I had so much fun doing this last week that I'm back on board for another round! WIWW is helping me to be more creative that I normally am with work outfits. Love this!!

As usual I'm linking up with Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy


Wednesday Sweater - Mossimo
Tank - Vera Wang for Kohl's
Wool Capri's - Banana Republic (BR)
Flats - BCBG
Watch - Marc Jacobs

Thursday
Blazer - BR
Top - Kenneth Cole
Wool slacks - Banana Republic
Patent Pumps - Tahari
Watch - Marc Jacobs

Friday
Sweater - Gap outlet
Cami - Express
Jeans - Lucky
Brown wedges - Madeline something from Ross
Watch - Fossil circa 2003

Saturday - goofing around @ the in laws with the hubby
Top - BR
Skinny Jeans - Old Navy
Brown flats - no namers
Sunglasses - Diesel from the Rack

Monday

Ruffle tank - Gibson
Slacks - Halogen
Blazer - Semantics
Patent pumps - Tahari

Tuesday

Tank - Nine West
Cardigan - Talbots
Grey wool slacks - BR
Flats - BCBG
Watch - Marc Jacobs

Close up of watch, as requested
She was my Christmas gift from the hubby :)

9 comments:

  1. Geeesh I just love these posts!!

    You are so cute N savy in business corp world I love it.

    P.s. the blazers are super hot on you!

    P.s.s. You rocked it Thursday short-ay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so professional Laura, and hot! Love all the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Such a pretty career lady! Hey...I keep waiting for the Mardi Gras Bloomie on that Grey Coat!!! I guess it got too hot, didn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I would love to see a close up of your watch! Love the last photo of you with the pretty color! Very cute outfit! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww shucks, thanks ladies!!
    @ Kris - yes it's been way to hot but I've got big plans for my bloomie! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your watch is gorgeous...classic! I had my hubby come and look! I LOVE watches! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, I'm totally flattered! I wanted something that was work appropriate but could also be worn for going out, etc. I think this one fit the bill perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am slowly getting through my two party link ups this week!! I love that blue ruffle top!! Perfect color for me too! My new job will be business casual but I do like to dress up a little more so hopefully I can put together some cute outfits like you have there! That coral color cardigan is a great color on you! Love the watch too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another LA girl! Very cool. And the watch is so great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the blog lovin' peeps!