1.28.2011

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

1. Getting back in the water to swim laps. I haven't swam laps in over a year and it felt great. Still sore from Wednesday night's workout but that is a-OK with me! And the protein shake the hubs made for me after my swimming workout. I was about to pass out from exhaustion and it gave me a much needed pick me up!

2. My mom was recognized as Volunteer of the Year for her involvement with the Main Street Historical Society in her town of Cambridge, Ohio. According to the article explaining her accomplishments for every $1 invested into Main Street $38 of tourism monies are spent on Main Street. Amazing! Way to go mom!

3. Finding a local sprint triathlon in mid April. Thinking about entering as a way to keep my workouts on track.

4. Finishing up a pretty complicated and drawn out project at work. So glad to gave this project off of my plate!

5. Answered prayers!

6. Finding out that the rates we booked for our May Vegas trip at the Venetian have been reduced drastically. From $209 to $169....yeah baby!!

7. Venti unsweetened Iced Green Tea...'nuff said.

8. That my sweet niece Mikayla is being dedicated this weekend.

9. Receiving notice that I'll be traveling to my company's Silicon Valley office in a few weeks for additional training. I'm excited to meet up with some of my San Francisco colleagues that'll be there, in addition to meeting several others I've only met virtually.

10. Daydreaming about the what the future holds.

1 comment:

  1. How'd I miss this post??? What the hizzle!

    Love your list! Ummm can I just jump straight to #8 b/c she is a CUTIE PATOOTIE that's for certain!

    Iced tea sounds good right now Mmmm

    Go Cookie!!!

    So happy you're swimming again I know how much you love it & are good at it so that is good stuff!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the blog lovin' peeps!