4.20.2011

Strange LA III: Doggie Shades

Yesterday afternoon I had the pleasure of attending a TV taping at the CBS studios near The Grove in LA and I'll be blogging about this adventure later in the week. Anywho, as we were waiting in line this cute little PT Cruiser pulled up to the curb and the big fluffy dog caught everyone's attention. The crowd's reaction is what made me do a double take and upon doing so I saw that the dog was wearing sunglasses! Me being super stealthy I rushed over to take a quick pic.




The best part was that the dog was super comfortable with these shades and didn't seem to be bothered by them at all, but he certainly digging all the attention! Looking good fido!

4 comments:

  1. how cute! Pups need the shades too I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha how cute!!!!! I need some glasses for Ozzy! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! My pup my need them to go with her life jacket. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the blog lovin' peeps!