1.19.2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!
So, I'm getting in on the What I Wore Wednesday action and linking up with
I don't know how long this will last but it has been pretty fun to take pictures of my outfits for the past week. This totally reminds me of when Shann and I used to write down our outfits in a notebook in high school so we didn't "outfit repeat" too often! haha.
Anyway without further ado:



Wednesday

Silk leopard top - Alison Taylor Nordstrom Rack
(love the detail on this top!)
Grey wool slacks - Banana Republic
Watch - Marc Jacobs
Patent pumps - Tahari

Thursday Pink linen sleeveless top - Marshalls
Blazer - Semantics Nordstrom Rack
Black wool slacks - Banana Republic
Black patent pumps - Tahari


Friday - Casual Friday and Laker game after work!

Lakers tee - Adidas
White cami - Express
Skinny jeans - Old Navy
Brown flats with leopard bows - Nordstom Rack
Watch - Betsey Johnson


Saturday - Snowboarding in Big Bear!
Hoodie and thermal - Roxy
Pants and beanie - Burton
Goggles - Von Zipper
Snowboard - Lib Tech Skate Banana
Boots & Bindings - Burton


Monday Sweater - Mossimo Target
Black flare leg slacks - Banana Republic
Black flats with gold buckle -BCBG
Gold and black bracelets - Express
Gold charm necklace - F21


Tuesday Top - BCBG
Pink Sweater - Express
Slacks - Apt 9 Khols
Matte black pumps - Nine West
Pendant necklace - Tiffany
Watch - Marc Jacobs


9 comments:

  1. Wow! Love it all! You dress super nice at work. I love how you combine great finds at Nordstroms Rack with nice slacks from Banana Republic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love all your nastiness corporate outfits!! You look amazing btw super skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg damn auto correct that was SUPPOSED to say business NOT nastiness....sorry :( using my phone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering about the nastiness...I was thinking "Miss Jackson if you're Nasty!" So fun to go from sunny LA to snowboarding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your business attire outfits:) I always dress so boring to work..lol.. Giving me ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you!!! You pretty thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!!! I like the flats with the leopard bows.. I didn't do WWIW this week bcuz i was soooo sick, and felt like death all week :( I could care less what I looked like all week.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laura,
    Great looks. I have that mossimo sweater in grey and just had to toss it. I snagged a big hole in it.
    So jealous of your snowboarding day. Looks fun. I miss boarding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the lovely comments!
    I might just have to do this every week for the confidence boost factor!:)
    @Dee - you are too funny!! Thanks for stopping by!
    @Genn - sorry about your sweater. I'm not too impressed with the quality either but I guess that is to be expected from a $15 item.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the blog lovin' peeps!